Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

I need a distraction

Hi,

I want to talk something out but I'm concerned that it will cause distress to others on the forum and I don't have anyone else to talk to so...I think it might be safer to go with distraction rather than talking tonight. Who's up for helping a little turtle distract from what's going on in her brain? @Former-Member, @utopia @Appleblossom? Anyone???

51 REPLIES 51

Re: I need a distraction

I am doing bacon & eggs soon ... a bit late .. but better late than never.

I have permission to dish up tea then .. he chose menu .. he is also playing Chopin instead of co0oking as promised .. which is distracting for me  ... just babbling @Phoenix_Rising

@Phoenix_Rising. I'm here and happy to listen. I rarely get triggered - so say whatever you need to.

Hmmm...I really REALLY need a distraction and no one seems to be around. Ok...I can do this by myself...Um...

A is for ant

ant.png

Too late @utopia and @Appleblossom . I am now doing one of those distraction things whereby you have to think of an animal that starts with every letter of the alphabet. Want to play?

B for Be patient with us ... 

@utopia and me is both Peeeeeple .. lol

B is for bandicoot Smiley Happy

bandicoot.jpg

C is for caterpillar

caterpillar.png

Yoooo didnt say .. they had to be alive 

Not fair ... arms crossed storms off ...  lol 

D is for dragonfly

dragonfly.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance