Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

Morning @Birdofparadise8 @ENKELI 

and Arra.

BoP, @Former-Member is awesome. I learned a lot from them and @Jynx 

Hope you all have a good day.

G

Dad really upset me today saying how I don’t have a job. I wanted to go look at Harris scarf for an ice cream scoop and steamer. 
I got really upset at the way he said it and the tone in his voice. I instantly cried. He didn’t really apologise. I cried for a while. Mum was nice about it. She said dad shouldn’t have said what he said @ENKELI 

I’m sorry for yesterday @Birdofparadise8

It’s okay are you feel better now? 
Can I ask what happened? @ArraDreaming 

Hey enkeli, 

I hope work went well for you today. 
mum going to a show which goes until 9 pm and then going out for a drink and dessert after, I will hope by on the interval to reply to any posts and then after the show if I can. 
I’m feel a bit better after what happen with my dad, but still pretty hurt. @ENKELI 

Hello @ArraDreaming @Glisten @Jynx @creative_writer @Shaz51 @tyme 

How are you all? 

Are you parents here already @Birdofparadise8 ?

Yeah I know she is @Glisten 

hi @creative_writer 

parents are here @tyme 

dad has already upset me. 

@Birdofparadise8 my sweet girl I am so sorry your dad upset you. He should know how hard you are working to get a job. No matter what stress he may be under for whatever reason that's a mean thing to say.

So you want to get into medicine huh? Dr BoP sounds good 🤗

I hope you've had a nice day aside from that incident. 

I didn't finish work until 7.20, it was a long day and now all I want to do I go to bed!

We are always busy on Thursdays but today was just crazy. 

I'll be keeping an eye on the score tomorrow night, the Blues are gonna kick some kitty butt 🎉🎊🏆

Hope your Friday goes well princess 👸 👑💙💐🫂

@tyme @creative_writer @ArraDreaming @Glisten 

Hope you've had a good day today. I finished work at 7.20 tonight....crazy! So glad I get paid by the hour!

Just popping in to say hi, hope y'all are going okay and may you have a happy, blessed Friday 💙💐