Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Chris
Senior Contributor

What do you do when you feel completely alone?

Seems like there noone to turn to. And so i sit alone and crying. I appear strong and helpful to others. Yet here i feeling very alone. I have no friends. A sister thats sick. A husband caught up in his own world. Children with their own problems i try  hanhd  support.  Who is left? A psychiatrist on leave. A psycholgist booked out untill theend of the month.  Even the cat is aloof. Maybe all i need to do is cry, sob my heart out. Maybe that would help. I would give anything for someone to say they care. I seem to be giving so much out , theres nothing left for me. So here i sit. Alone

7 REPLIES 7

Re: What do you do when you feel completely alone?

Hi @Chris

I know You have done it tough for a long time.

Heart

I have a King Kat who loves to let me know who is boss, but this year the sorry fella has to have thyroid pills and he submits as I gently wrap a towel around him, to contain any struggle, cradle him like a baby and pop the pill in at the back of his throat.

We do wots gotta be done.

Heart

Hi @Chris,

I have been browsing some sites like this, reading forums, and I have signed up for this just so I can reply to you and say that I care. I really felt what you said, because I feel the same. I don't have friends, even though I get on well with people. I have a loving family, but feel numb and alone. I'm not coping, and today finally told someone for the first time ever that I think I am depressed. I read what you said and wished I could give you a hug and say you're not alone, I care. I don't know you but tonight your words touched me and made me cry (again), and in a way, helped me understand that I'm not alone. There are others like me who feel this way too. I don't think I know the words to say to make you feel better. But you're not alone 🙂

I know how you feel. I am going through torment at the moment and the more help you ask for and dont get, the more alone and isolated you feel

@I_like_mangoes @Chris @Fudge2617

I am totally alone, have been for 8 years, just my rescued animals, & sometimes due to the, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, & limitations, due to body damage I have,& chronic pain, from a serious accident that left me house bound, I feel like I will totally crack up, & my rescued animals will get all put down!!

The only glue that keeps me together, is my Faith, & my Trust in GOD, (not religion)without it, I would be not here to, share this, & support you now.

Love & Hug!

Bella xo Heart

Please feel free to Tag me anytime, you need an understanding loving friend, ok Heart

Hello Bella.
As soon as you mentioned rescue animals My eyes lit up. My animals are a godsend. They love you back without the hurt and they are just the most beautiful of friends.

@Fudge2617

How wonderful you have me so happy & smiling here too! xo  🙂 I just Tagged you to my Thread where lots will love you & be your friends!Heart

@Fudge2617Heart

Ok, I've Tagged you to the Threads for animal lovers, I hope & pray that you will make loving friends whom understand where you are at & whom can help you with their support & friendship, just like I am doing now!

GBU!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  Hoping to get to know you, in time!

Animals are Precious, & my best friends too!HeartCat LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance