Skip to main content

Re: music thread

thanks @Meowmy  not sure am going there yet re trip. thanks re house. Not up to much here. Very humid.

Yes we had a buy swap sell local thingo on facebook and I got a stack of lemons which I juiced and froze in icetrays once. Did not freeze the zest, possibly should have but ginger sounds like a good idea. I have ginger paste in my pantry so could give that a try! I will give it a go and get back to you tomorrow.

I will have to check the website "ripe near me" and see if any more locals have put up their fruit/vege gardens to buy, swap, and sell. Its Australia-wide. There were some places local but don't have a car to get to them @TAB 

sure you will find something @SmilingGecko  . Had you had any more thoughts about getting a tricycle ? was one on fb near here for next to nothing, gears were broken tho

Yes its been on the backburner @TAB still recovering financially after paying an after hours pest control company to remove bees from my wall cavity last month. It cost me a lot of money plus the solar power loan. I figured I would just use my jeep for things and look into tricycle next year. Mercury is in shadow (almost retrograde) and things with moving parts or transport are not favoured to buy under that influence in traditional astrology. I won't buy because you are likely to regret it. I don't have a garage or carport either so would need to put something like a car cover over it to keep the rain off it. But yes definitely need a tricycle to get around town but won't be making a purchase just yet. Waiting to pay off the pest control debt and then wait for mercury to come out of retro and go direct.

@TAB hey tabby,  just chilling . Nothing happening.

okay fair enough @SmilingGecko 

Re: Tabaluga's

ha, thoght reply in Tabalugas, was already there .. @Meowmy  just had nap, way too late in day oh well

@TAB hey tabby,enjoy evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

..just smashed a low sugar Dare iced coffee here @Meowmy playing on computer. thinkk put last blind and sail up tomorrow, but also go awa y ha ha ha ha ha lol 

Hey @tonys  the young woman in this clip. I know her very well. I was there the day she was born.

https://youtu.be/_iW-AWmkoBE?si=qXRLLNCum7uA3wmO