Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

cat has sat on bed, might be snooze time @StuF  has done meals only and straight out the door last 5 days or so lol

How's it going brother @Jacques haven't had a yarn for a while, everything going ok mate?

Sure sounds like the cat has life all figured out @TAB  lol!

G'day @StuF are you going to your favourite pub come grand final day?

G'day @Bill16 

Actually, the mate I go to the games with is having a BBQ. Which will be fun unless/until the Swans lose! lol

Good idea @Meowmy I bet its lifted off tonnes of stress and has left you feeling relaxed. You obviously knew what you needed to do. I still have to use my TCM Bian Stone this evening. Its how I let go of stuff emotionally. I have just been mixing and matching clothes from my wardrobe this afternoon. Its amazing what you can put together. I have been trying to get more versatility out of it so have more outfit combinations. 

BBQ sounds like the goods man @StuF 

@TAB the cat came back here for the first time in weeks. Gave it some cat food!  Didn't turn his nose up at it. He seemed quite happy and came in the house briefly but wanted to go outside again. He was shedding fur. Some kind of light colored ginger cat, no collar and some area near the back of his neck without a small patch of fur. Could have got involved in a cat fight or something. He was just checking out the kitchen but wanted to go back outside. Maybe he will come back again idk. I was allergic to my friends cat fur years ago. Don't know if I could let him indoors for that reason. He seemed really scrawny. Well it got fed today. He kept jumping up at the laundry door and meowing to get let out. He seems smart enough surprisingly to communicate what it wanted. I think he was a bit stunned by lighting in the house. New territory for him. Well maybe he'll come back maybe he won't. Its a guessing game lol! We shall see...

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like cat that comes here @SmilingGecko  missing fur is from trying to un matt hair 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Still tense here. Life is hard. Take care