Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

You must have interesting conversations @ArraDreaming 

Hahaha my quote of today was walking from home school “how was your day?” “how was my day dad? well you know cars really is not the best movie ever made, it is Shrek whats for dinner”
ok didn’t answer my question @tyme @Captain24

every day of our lives is filled with something new and interesting a new fun fact about how to survive in the wild etc etc our house is filled with home made survival tools

It made my night @tyme @ArraDreaming. I really needed it and feel happy. She picked him up from swimming and he had a shower but left his clothes in the car. He had a towel wrapped around him to get to the car and tried to get dressed with the light on but everyone was walking past. It doesn’t type as good as it sounds! 

No I get what you are saying kids are crack ups @Captain24

That’s priceless. 

to be inside that brain…. what an interesting place to live

it’s just him and I tonight and he fell asleep at 5:30 watching videos of Scooby doo lol

I love Scooby Dooby Doo! I use to watch it as a kid. Saturday morning cartoons @ArraDreaming 

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 8.26.30 PM.png

I went to my sister's and saw this in the office @Captain24 @ArraDreaming - this is the work of my nephew. It's really precise for his age. I've collected a whole folder of his artwork. He has even drawn a map of his entire school with all the details and a compass showing North, south, east, west!